Am 20.08.2009 um 04:38 schrieb M Pulis:

I got that, Bill, thank you.

The OP did not specify what particular sql store (we still do NOT know) nor if he is compiled Universal, has any helper programs, etc, he did however, describe symptoms I have seen with Rosetta. So I simply proposed checking that no PPC code was being engaged. Simple to do.

For the record: I compiled Universal (debug version: Intel-only) 32bit- only. No helper programs. So it's pretty save to say, I'm not using Rosetta.

Ruotger