One of main problems I have with XCode 4 is the one window interface.
While integrating IB made sense on some level, it also seems like if
they're going to integrate IB, they should integrate editors for
everything else (such as images).   This is, of course, ludicrous.
I'm a big believer in the philosophy of separate applications/tools
for every job.   Xcode 4 violates this philosophy by the integration
of IB.

Then again, I took part in writing Gorm (the GNUstep equivalent of
IB), so I may be a bit biased about it going away. ;)

GC

--
Gregory Casamento - GNUstep Lead/Principal Consultant, OLC, Inc.
(240)274-9630 (Cell)