On May 29, 2012, at 8:03 PM, Shawn Bakhtiar wrote:

> The Master Control Program from Tron

Could not agree with you more.

Rather than abandon the App Store we are going to use it as a 'nose under the
tent' … I cannot go into details but suffice it to say there are ways to use
the ubiquity of the App Store without giving up your application's  freedom.
(Quote Braveheart here.)

As you say, if we band together we can defeat Apple.  I am all for it.

Excellent post my friend.

-koko