But that is why not everything has to be sandboxed. For my mom I'd prefer apps
to be sandboxed. For myself I'll have the variety of the internet plus what's
on the App Store to choose from. I don't see the problem. Nobody is forcing you
to sell on the App Store. Some apps simply won't work there.

On May 30, 2012, at 4:00 PM, Nick Zitzmann wrote:

> The problem is, OS X is a much more sophisticated platform than iOS. I'm not
> saying that sandboxing could never work; it works just fine in applications
> with simple needs, but more sophisticated apps often can't run in the
> sandbox.

Alex Kac - President and Founder
Web Information Solutions, Inc.

"Patience is the companion of wisdom."