Swift on Linux does not really need a separate standard Linux library as long
as the Linux version of Foundation is up to speed. Apple can choose to open
source their own implementation of Foundation (libobjc, libdispatch and
libBlocksRuntime are already open source) or contribute code to an alternative
implementation like Cocotron or GNUstep to bring that up to speed.

I use GNUstep heavily under Linux and their library coverage is pretty awesome.
I have successfully ported several projects originally written in OS X to Linux
with GNUstep with little to no code change - usually it is just a straight
compile.