Sure, here's a quick copy and paste of $COCOON_HOME (same thing as
$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/cocoon):

cocoon.xconf.moved   i18n         resources     sitemap.xmap.bak  tutorial
docs                 logicsheets  samples       stylesheets       WEB-INF
documentation        META-INF     search        sub               welcome
helloworld2html.xsl  mount        sitebuilder   sunspotdemo
helloworld.xml       protected    sitemap.xmap  templates

The problem *is* a Cocoon problem.  The Tomcat servlet engine works just fine and
Cocoon runs on it, but I can't get this Hello World example to work.  I also don't
understand why the other Cocoon pages still come up after I deleted ALL the other
stuff inside the <map:pipelines> tag other than my <map:pipeline> for the Hello World
example that generates from helloworld.xml, transforms with helloworld2html.xsl and
serializes the output.

Does it make sense now?  If I need to clarify anything at all or paste some things
from my first email, please let me know and I will gladly do so.

Thanks again,

Sonny
--- Steven Noels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Sonny Sukumar wrote:
>
> > If anyone can help me out with my original Hello World question, I
> > would REALLY appreciate it..I want to get this to work sooo much.
>
>I have trouble understanding your problem, too. Could you give us a
>dirlisting of $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/cocoon - assuming you have deployed
>Cocoon over there?
>
>The error message you get is a Tomcat one, I guess, so maybe the Cocoon
>context isn't properly set up.
>
></Steven>
>--
>Steven Noels                            http://outerthought.org/
>Outerthought - Open Source, Java & XML Competence Support Center
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>For additional commands, e-mail:   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Conserve wilderness with a click (free!) and get your own EcologyFund.net email
(free!) at http://www.ecologyfund.com.