Sonny Sukumar wrote:

 > I cleared out error.log and accessed
 > http://localhost:8080/cocoon/helloworld again and there's no errors
 > that are logged.  The page just comes up blank.  When I click on View
 > Source, the document source is COMPLETELY empty.  Should I be using
 > something other than <serialize/>?  I just copied the example
 > straight from the book.

Damn, my bad. So finally, I copied your code into files and fed that
through Cocoon. Hm...  org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: a pseudo attribute
name is expected on my error page and in my logs...

What could this be...? Load up your helloworld.xml in an XML editor,
press validate and tadaaaaa, typo found:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
                    ^

Yup, that stupid - didn't had anything to do with Cocoon. Do you have
your error page up & running now? The error message isn't particularly
helpful (plain wrong in this case), but at least you get a feeling where
to look at.

OK now?

</Steven>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]