Sonny Sukumar wrote:

 > The problem *is* a Cocoon problem.  The Tomcat servlet engine works
 > just fine and Cocoon runs on it, but I can't get this Hello World
 > example to work.  I also don't understand why the other Cocoon pages
 > still come up after I deleted ALL the other stuff inside the
 > <map:pipelines> tag other than my <map:pipeline> for the Hello World
 > example that generates from helloworld.xml, transforms with
 > helloworld2html.xsl and serializes the output.
 >
 > Does it make sense now?  If I need to clarify anything at all or
 > paste some things from my first email, please let me know and I will
 > gladly do so.

It does make sense and indeed it seems like your changed sitemap isn't
loaded. Did you clean out the 'work' directory of Tomcat when restarting
- not that this should be the problem, but one never knows.

Also, adding a error-handling section in your pipeline configuration
might provide you with some useful info:

       <map:handle-errors>
         <map:transform src="stylesheets/error2html.xsl"/>
         <map:serialize/>
       </map:handle-errors>
     </map:pipeline>

Another idea: switching to the (interpreting instead of compiling)
treeprocessor, by swapping it with the normal sitemap engine configation
with
        <sitemap logger="sitemap"/>

Oh, BTW, it's not that you are editing the wrong sitemap file (.bak)?

</Steven>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]