user-com, doco-com, and everything else ending in -com besides this list, is
basicly a lot of users who wanted to feel special with a complete lack of anyone
who "matters" (coders, admins, opers), no offense to those people on the lists,
they do a fine job at whatever they do, and I've been impressed with the #class
lately; but they have no say in anything related to the code nor would any comments
there do anyone any good.

                                        -poptix