What Kev said.  Despite smug assurances that emails to admins/opers are
sent to /dev/null, that is the only place that policy complaints can be
directed and have any hope of being considered.  In the past I have always
been a staunch opponent of moderation of this list of any kind, but I'm
starting to change my mind.