----- Original Message -----
From: "Stacy Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> What Kev said.  Despite smug assurances that emails to admins/opers are
> sent to /dev/null, that is the only place that policy complaints can be
> directed and have any hope of being considered.  In the past I have always
> been a staunch opponent of moderation of this list of any kind, but I'm
> starting to change my mind.

"Undernet User Committee
The User Committee acts as the sounding board for thoughts and proposals
from Undernet users. It is also the supervising body for both the Documents
Project (formerly Doco-Com) and the Promotions Project (formerly PR-Com). If
you have an idea that you think will make the Undernet a better network,
this committee wants to hear from you."

-=-peas-=-