I'm not sure we have the expertise in user-com needed to fold coder-com SRT into user-com Standard reply team. I would think coder-com would need a senior coder to handle coder-com email as there's way too many subtle questions that are platform and/or IRC net specific, for example. The purpose any SRT (standard reply team) is to provide expert help while promoting Undernet as a professional, user-friendly entity.
Py