| > | And Coder Com doesn't want you to be able to flood with +x/-x over
and
| > | over again.
| >
| > No one wants to be flooded... Shouldn't we disable changing channel
modes
| > or topic changes then also? There is a risque we get flooded...
|
| +/-x are a little bit more...chatty, shall we say?

Yes I know,. but other users don't... That's why they ask that question I
think :)

Do we have a list of frequently asked questions? Just concerning questions
like this one, not the technical problems then I mean. Maybe that is a good
idea to avoid returning idea's from users subscribing to this list without
having seen previous mails?