For other networks? So that other networks could add commands for services instead of making people type in all that /msg [EMAIL PROTECTED] <command> <parameters>. It gets annoying!

Now I know some have aliases that take care of that, but not everyone can program their client..It would just be a nice favor for us to possibly add that or something.

- Necro