Guys, thank you, but due to Michaels hostility towards non Amercians who
enjoy their privacy, and with no chance of SSL in ircu, we took our vote a
few hours ago, and at 0000UTC changed ircd's

Noel: I know for a fact that Mirc has SSL enabled, as does ChatZilla, one
of our admins has said there is a fork of epic called epic-ssl, maybe give
that a try? Not sure about that network you tried but ours is working, I
will email you off list our net if you would like to connect and try out
xchat and bitchx, as i'm in Hong Kong, we are only one hour behind you, so
do not be shy, and say hi.

Thank you to Kevin, who detailed some interesting information about the
challenges.

Given our move away from ircu, I will know unsubscribe from list, thank you
again, and good-bye.
Loz