Nice, well-thought out post.  I was a 'Peter' then and now.

It would be interesting to understand why you claim the so-called 'CLOSED
MODEL' restricts creativity and progress, as this is the model that Apache
has used successfully (so it appears).

geir

On 2/1/02 6:16 PM, "Morgan Delagrange" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Geir Magnusson Jr.                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System and Software Consulting
"He who throws mud only loses ground." - Fat Albert