BUGFIX: The old TelnetClient did not clean the arrays used for option processing
for each connection (as in the original class no option was accepted, the bug was there
but it did not have the chance to come out)
In the case that the same TelnetClient instance is used for more than one time, this
results in a problem in the negotiation the second time you try to accept an option.

The enclose classes fix this bug (modified Telnet.java, _connectAction_ to fix the bug)

Please ignore the patch I sent before, this new patch includes all the preceeding + the
BUGFIX.

Best regards,
Bruno D'Avanzo