Jeffrey,

I had some problem while running the JUnit tests for the TelnetClient
patch on an HP-UX platform (trying to stress test the test cases).
Th problem was due to a lack of syncronization between TelnetClient
and the mini-server scaffold thread.
So I had to change something to solve the problem (new Reader class
that allows the scaffold server reading and sending responses in a
separate thread.
I enclose the new version of the test suite. Please, let me know if you
have any problems while running the tests.

Bye,
Bruno