I have looked at your one of your last submission, and just haven't
had time to look in detail, sorry.  I'll try to look today/tomorrow
though.  One other minor point, maybe in this latest patch you have,
but could you try providing some test cases or are you using the
Telnet example as a sort of smoke test for the changes?

Thanks again for your contributions!