negotiation and AYT processing. (TelnetClientTest)
- Functional test. It is a small functional test in
which TelnetClient is used to look for Los Angeles
weather forecast at rainmaker.wunderground.com
(TelnetClientFuntionalTest).

All the tests are JUnit, so you should be able to
automatically execute them, but they have some
requirements:

- For the protocol compliance test, the simple server
listens on ports 3333, 3334, 3335. Make sure that
these ports are free.
- For the functional test, make sure that you can
reach the weather service rainmaker.wunderground.com.
A major issue for this last test is that it expects
the serve sends some fixed strings. If in the
future rainmaker.wunderground.com is changed (for
example, more menus are added or prompts are changed)
the functional test won't be working anymore. Any
idea for a more robust funtional test will be
greatly appreciated!!

Law of testing: No matter how many tests you have done
before, any execution of a test suite comes out with
some bug. This case is no exception: Executing the
test cases I found two bugs:

- A bug in the option negotiation logic which was
already there in the original telnet client
(In case TC sends a DO, remote party refuses it
sending a WONT, TC didn't acknowledge with a DONT.
Simmetrically when TC sends a WILL, remote sends
DONT TC didn't acknoledge with a WONT).
- A bug in the new getLocalOptionState() and
getRemoteOptionState() API methods.

The bugs have been fixed by modifying Telnet.java
and TelnetClient.java
I enclose source code for the patch (all the sources
are included, patch + the two bug fixes)

Bye,
Bruno