Bruno,

I just finally had some time to look at your patches and I am
attempting to look at the tests and learn about the
implementation/functionality.  A couple of initial observations:

* TelnetClientExample3 uses the TestTeslnetServer and that class is in
  the src/test tree.  I can't build with maven when this is the case.
  Maybe we could use the spy stuff on an existing server instead of
  the test server or just provide test cases instead of examples (
  this is something I've been thinking about for all the *examples*,
  or converting them to documentation or something ).

* Some of the tests use System.out/err and do alot in the setUp()
  methods ( TelnetClientTest ).  Maybe restructuring some of these
  test may be in order.

* Possibly defining an abstract test case for the option handlers and
  have most tests done there.  Then each descedendin test case just
  creates the fixtures that will be tested. ( see the parser abstract
  test case ).

* The code style conventions should be followed. ( minor )

* Some code doesn't have licenses on them. ( minor )

The functional tests are nice to see in there, but I suppose we'll
need to find out a way to skip them at compile time for users who
build but don't have access to get to the internet.

Thanks again for your work and I apologize for taking so long to look
at it.  I've just scratched the surface of what you've written!
Hopefully more info to come as I have time.  Thanks for your
patientce.

jb