Hi Jeffrey,

I made a bit of rework on the telnet client patch in order to
(partially) solve the problems you saw.

- The Apache license has been added to all sources
- I tried to improve compliance with the coding style
standards (I'm still not able to run maven, so I can't see
the reports...)
- A new abstract class for test of option handlers has been
added & all the test cases for option handlers derive from
that class
- No System.out/err usage in the test cases
- Some restructuring of the test cases not to do so much
in setUp/tearDown
- TelnetClientExample3 now sends the spy on a file (spy.log)

No changes have been made to the implementation/functionality.

I'm looking forward to more info from you,
Bruno