Mark R. Diggory wrote:
Ok, this appears to work across the site as long as the project.properties for each subproject contains

maven.xdoc.jsl=../commons-build/commons-site.jsl

It appears that even when the the project.xml extends ../commons-build/project.xml that the ../commons-build/project.properties are not included (bummer I was really dependening on that for transparent behavior int he subprojects). Maybe theres a way to link the project.properties together that I'm missing?

I don't think that Maven has inheritable properties files. That's something that
a lot of people seem to ask about.

Maybe the best way to go about this is to create a small plugin? It would be
better than having to hack some properties into every project, or load the
same file from every project's maven.xml.