Stephen

From: "Mario Ivankovits" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I use the LRUMap in the vfs project and need the new feature
"scanUntilRemoveable".
Before i can commit the new class i also need a new snapshot of
collections on ibiblio.

Is this something i am allowed to do? (create a upload-bundle for
ibiblio and request the upload)
Or should this be done by an collections-project-committer only?