Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

There is a convergence between the Gump Integration and this unstable
repository which I hope is occurring, eventually, we hope that Gump will
be used to produce a nightly build repository for projects, and that
most projects will start taking advantage of this Continuous Integration
for their development. I have been watching (lurking?) the Gump folks
diligently working on this and I think its coming along.

It is, but it'd happen a lot faster if you'd cease and decist lurking and
start discussing. ;-)

I will, from this point on, cease and desist lurking! Scouts Honor!

[I've had to stop myself sending you P2P mail asking for help more than
once. Not having you involved has meant I've not focused on this. :-(]

The Gump/Maven integration is raising good group/artefact issues, and the
repository aspect is right next.

I will review and comment on the subject. My concern would be to produce a comparable groupId/artifactId structure to that of the Apache Repository.

Please come champion this cause & it'll get
a lot more focus. If you like, I can write up a proposal to the gump list to
give you some context of the help I'd like, but mainly I just want your
thoguhts/insights.]

Please do, in the meantime I will review and comment on the discussion concerning Artifact Id's.

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory
Software Developer