> Think of all the projects out there that are using apache
> snapshots that would have to add the apache repo to their
> project.  Not only is this a lot of traffic to apache, I
> think it also sets a bad precedent for other projects.

One question is whether or not we want people to be using snapshot builds on
a regular basis.  There is a case for saying that we want to encourage
people to be using stable Release builds, and that if developers want to be
using snapshot builds, they should have to consciously make that happen.

        --- Noel