It's true that the svn tools aren't as good as the cvs tools yet.
However, Struts recently moved to svn and it's amazing how easy it's been
to refactor and rearrange the code base after the switch.  The change has
really livened up that project.  Also, I was able to use Subclipse to work
with the Struts repository.

David