I think Daniel is right. This would not change anything.

I am not quite sure the problem is yet obvious to anyone: The *same*
classloader must return two *different* versions of the *same* class
for different parts of your software which seems impossible for an
ordinary class loader unless the classes are in a different package.
That's why Daniel proposes to put imcompible class versions in
different packages.

Any better solution?

Oliver