The solution you proposed will not solve the issue as you cannot replace the
classloader of the application server.
Finally I think that my proposal is not that bad. If it's not possible to
address this issue in future versions of the java language, this seems to be
the only solution.
So my vote is +1 to add at least the major version number to the components
package name.
Cheers,
Daniel