I hope I'm not wrong on this. If I am, and you're right, Niall, then I might
as well give up on ever getting another FileUpload release out the door,
based on how few people other than myself have ever touched the code base
over the last several years.

Just about FileUpload : in the coming weeks I am going to use it and as far as
i've seen it is pretty much in need of a release, since the last was 2003 if I
am not mistaking and quite a few issues (esp memory leaks) have been fixed
after that.
So at this stage I would already support a release.
I'll ping the dev list when I started using it..

Mvgr,
Martin