On 9/2/06, Phil Steitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> - It defines a resource set with the NOTICE.txt and LICENSE.txt. I understand
>   the rationale, but unfortunately that triggers a bug in the
> maven-source-plugin:
>   It ignores the ínclude/exclude settings when building the source jar. In
other
>   words, it attempts to include the source jar, which is currently
> being built ...

I don't get this.  Is there a JIRA ticket for this bug?  This happens
whenever you specify resources?

No, this happens in the particular case, when you specify the projects
root directory as the resources base directory.

>  - How are the profiles "release" and "rc" being activated?

They need to be activated on the command line using -Prelease, -Prc.

Ah, that's good to know!

Jochen

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)