I'd like to remove the <issueManagement> section. It does not provide anything useful to the project that inherits from the parent pom. The project still has to define this for itself.

Other than that I'm +1

--
Dennis Lundberg

Jochen Wiedmann wrote:

Hi,

as already discussed on

    http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=116012265800001

I would like to see a release of the parent POM for the Jakarta Commons
Proper projects. The current version 1-SNAPSHOT can be found on

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/commons-parent/trunk/

Note, in particular, that the artifactId has changed to commons-proper!

When voting, please consider that

* this is the first release; in other words, it currently blocks any
  depending project
* it is a POM; in other words, changing it later is relatively easy

Jochen

[ ] +1
[ ] =0
[ ] -1