I'm -1 on it as it stands, as I have a few problems with the proposed POM:

- remove [EMAIL PROTECTED] as the continuum email address and make it
commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org
- why do we need a dummy repository?
- what value does the scm section provide to inheriters?
- When building distributions the notice.txt is placed in the top
level of the generated archive - is it possible to get this in there
somehow too?
- Is it possible to get the m2 bug fixed which forces us to use a
whole slew of ant xml to copy over various resources?

Any hope of getting these answered?