On 10/16/06, Jörg Schaible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

can you (or anyone else) tell my, why there's a configuration for the IDEA
plugin included, especially setting JDK to 1.3? Some commons are no longer JDK
1.3 specific ...

Basically, I have no problems with adding IDE specific stuff to the
POM. But that's my personal opinion and I am an Eclipse user.

Apart from that, the configuration is simply wrong: It should use
${maven.compile.source} and not the fixed value 1.3. I am open for
fixing it or removing it. However, I'd ask to do this in 2-SNAPSHOT.

Jochen

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)