Thats pretty much the way that things operate in projects I participate in
aswell.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
The phrase "computer literate user" really means the person
has been hurt so many times that the scar tissue is thick
enough so he no longer feels the pain.
   -- Alan Cooper, The Inmates are Running the Asylum