At 01:09 PM 19/06/2003, you wrote:
Why NOT have shared documents?  I've heard it said that the CVS organization
is the barrier.  OK, so why not look at what reasonable steps could relieve
that barrier?  What would happen if we had an Incubator module open to all
ASF Committers?  Would that lower the barrier and increase reuse?

The reason why it hasn't been done is simple... because no one has actually stepped up to find all the redundant information and send patches to the various projects to fix it up.  CVS access isn't the problem.  Finding someone with the itch, time and motivation is.

Glen Stampoultzis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]