I must not understand the problem.     My program has no trouble with
nakade unless you are talking about some special case position.    My
program immediately places the stone on the magic square to protect it's
2 eyes.    I can't believe mogo doesn't do this, it would be very weak
if it didn't.

Do you guys have a special definition of nakade?

- Don