Just to let you know:

I did a comparison of the playings strength vs. playouts.

This time I used 4 times the oakfoam playouts for pachi
(eg. 1000 for oakfoam 4000 for pachi)

The graph shows how bad we become (in comparison) with more playouts:(.
>From the games the first impression is, that the joseki becomes worse
with more playouts e.g.

http://www.physik.de/playouts2.pdf
The plot is 1050 games fitted with a 5th order polynome. The borders of
the plot are not statistical significant!

Thanks for every hint :)

Detlef