Hi Ingo,

I add the comments below

Am Donnerstag, den 19.12.2013, 11:17 +0100 schrieb "Ingo Althöfer":
> Hello Detlef,
>
> thans for the interesting data.
>
> A few questions:
> * on what board size(s)?
Sorry, forgot to mention, 13 was the board size, at least with
oakfoam-pachi scaling was even worse on 19x19.

> * how many games for which pairings?
The actual were 457 pairings fuego-pachi, changing the color every game
and 208 pairings oakfoam-pachi. I am at the moment adding games, so the
statistics gets better. Fitting the results I described before, done
with libre office....

> * can you provide the "naked" scores (from which you made the graphics)?
oakfoam-pachi W is win for oakfoam, Even games are white for oakfoam,
second coulumn is the number of playouts
1000    1146    W
1001    2173    W
1002    52995   L
1003    12706   W
1004    37629   L
1005    2144    L
1006    1987    W
1007    17562   L
1008    16339   W
1009    10154   W
1010    21647   L
1011    17483   L
1012    5729    L
1013    7195    L
1014    4836    L
1015    13651   L
1016    4382    W
1017    62973   L
1018    6093    W
1019    23293   W
1020    2386    W
1021    3521    W
1022    36464   W
1023    80821   W
1024    14715   L
1025    19361   W
1026    40735   W
1027    6681    W
1028    4976    W
1029    1291    W
1030    4623    W
1031    1193    W
1032    2543    W
1033    18015   L
1034    24198   L
1035    6594    W
1036    1135    W
1037    58474   L
1038    9609    W
1039    82610   L
1040    2033    W
1041    1003    W
1042    1606    W
1043    18180   W
1044    37145   L
1045    53345   L
1046    4759    W
1047    9299    W
1048    2635    L
1049    22002   L
1050    1300    W
1051    27921   W
1052    45564   L
1053    58667   L
1054    5405    W
1055    3238    W
1056    10231   W
1057    18805   L
1058    9397    W
1059    2988    W
1060    7027    W
1061    22455   L
1062    17789   W
1063    12295   W
1064    1908    W
1065    47726   W
1066    51372   L
1067    4855    W
1068    33493   W
1069    1843    L
1070    10816   W
1071    8050    W
1072    5633    W
1073    3296    W
1074    2402    L
1075    86156   L
1076    21265   W
1077    69549   W
1078    13320   W
1079    4116    W
1080    32498   W
1081    3544    W
1082    2957    W
1083    1144    W
1084    4255    L
1085    2497    W
1086    18919   W
1087    88948   W
1088    38728   W
1089    56505   L
1090    1319    W
1091    29775   W
1092    1924    W
1093    58396   L
1094    10955   W
1095    27874   W
1096    7861    W
1097    2367    L
1098    28489   L
1099    35940   W
1100    15696   W
1101    3399    W
1102    1098    W
1103    3256    W
1104    25529   L
1105    63268   L
1106    13662   L
1107    14324   W
1108    3448    W
1109    74501   W
1110    23679   L
1111    13075   W
1112    1105    W
1113    19031   W
1114    2418    L
1115    27316   W
1116    3551    W
1117    67785   W
1118    36054   W
1119    2545    W
1120    3473    W
1121    88841   L
1122    17487   W
1123    1093    W
1124    4990    W
1125    17320   W
1126    2743    W
1127    59744   W
1128    1218    W
1129    39773   L
1130    44767   W
1131    35787   L
1132    4786    W
1133    34206   W
1134    4451    W
1135    1130    W
1136    72890   W
1137    1295    W
1138    10179   W
1139    1656    W
1140    1974    L
1141    19602   W
1142    5005    L
1143    5651    W
1144    6618    W
1145    4185    W
1146    2269    W
1147    6983    W
1148    3073    W
1149    2416    W
1150    4932    W
1151    50296   L
1152    9014    W
1153    13061   W
1154    11018   L
1155    11249   W
1156    1055    L
1157    2455    W
1158    5471    L
1159    51279   W
1160    1497    W
1161    25042   W
1162    5986    L
1163    1308    W
1164    1625    L
1165    14384   W
1166    43808   L
1167    25537   W
1168    28335   L
1169    13238   L
1170    2415    W
1171    8218    W
1172    67279   L
1173    1446    W
1174    16462   W
1175    82010   W
1176    2155    L
1177    88587   L
1178    1585    W
1179    59444   W
1180    96765   W
1181    56317   W
1182    43097   W
1183    37124   W
1184    14604   L
1185    6327    W
1186    1318    W
1187    2631    W
1188    1159    L
1189    19976   L
1190    44887   W
1191    39317   L
1192    23881   W
1193    45266   L
1194    32446   W
1195    3926    W
1196    10644   W
1197    5415    W
1198    1798    L
1199    1830    W
1200    11960   W
1201    2030    W
1202    8618    W
1203    26808   L
1204    28126   W
1205    10584   W
1206    19264   L
1207    85863   L

fuego-pachi
1000    3188    L
1001    77275   W
1002    2215    W
1003    76779   W
1004    6412    W
1005    7196    L
1006    14910   W
1007    90639   L
1008    5198    L
1009    59585   W
1010    2105    W
1011    22219   W
1012    10013   W
1013    4197    W
1014    78076   W
1015    66195   W
1016    28203   L
1017    4628    W
1018    4550    L
1019    34647   W
1020    10853   W
1021    16555   L
1022    9104    W
1023    1233    W
1024    95992   L
1025    41463   L
1026    6283    L
1027    2103    L
1028    44902   L
1029    16157   W
1030    10827   L
1031    1249    W
1032    2474    L
1033    63669   L
1034    3688    L
1035    44821   L
1036    1122    W
1037    38355   W
1038    8461    W
1039    42244   L
1040    53620   W
1041    1693    W
1042    4340    L
1043    5285    W
1044    8873    W
1045    26856   W
1046    17757   L
1047    30183   W
1048    22967   W
1049    4587    W
1050    26913   L
1051    2878    L
1052    9259    L
1053    1442    W
1054    19724   L
1055    3118    L
1056    53001   L
1057    51968   L
1058    96355   L
1059    16173   W
1060    6225    L
1061    64776   W
1062    1187    L
1063    12966   W
1064    4426    W
1065    30048   W
1066    47668   L
1067    9762    W
1068    63751   W
1069    23109   W
1070    1359    L
1071    20933   W
1072    2129    W
1073    1330    L
1074    1901    L
1075    1152    W
1076    62263   L
1077    13112   L
1078    6556    L
1079    3122    W
1080    52222   L
1081    3604    L
1082    54108   L
1083    15330   L
1084    2178    W
1085    6527    W
1086    97005   L
1087    3711    W
1088    29842   L
1089    1791    W
1090    2329    W
1091    33183   L
1092    77755   W
1093    2194    W
1094    68095   W
1095    64971   W
1096    1100    W
1097    17184   W
1098    5124    W
1099    63030   W
1100    1621    L
1101    4270    L
1102    24781   W
1103    2760    W
1104    26123   L
1105    22776   L
1106    1055    W
1107    13875   W
1108    8762    W
1109    4804    L
1110    47506   L
1111    22316   L
1112    1432    W
1113    9023    L
1114    65074   L
1115    48656   W
1116    1898    L
1117    3160    W
1118    7071    L
1119    19224   L
1120    7049    L
1121    1983    L
1122    11900   W
1123    1145    W
1124    2921    W
1125    15534   W
1126    7682    W
1127    90694   W
1128    72500   W
1129    18451   W
1130    71064   L
1131    4293    L
1132    48123   W
1133    2871    L
1134    17570   L
1135    5936    W
1136    3120    W
1137    16484   W
1138    6040    W
1139    3394    W
1140    1825    W
1141    1970    W
1142    51329   W
1143    13657   W
1144    7296    L
1145    1166    L
1146    5849    W
1147    2193    W
1148    39182   W
1149    66104   L
1150    21400   L
1151    4143    W
1152    6049    L
1153    20611   W
1154    4191    L
1155    45687   L
1156    1457    L
1157    73984   L
1158    37116   L
1159    47559   L
1160    55596   L
1161    83546   L
1162    40934   W
1163    5313    W
1164    13614   L
1165    16238   W
1166    17173   W
1167    1108    L
1168    4813    W
1169    5943    W
1170    1538    W
1171    4578    L
1172    42161   L
1173    12235   W
1174    3293    L
1175    2738    W
1176    38472   W
1177    5722    L
1178    74964   W
1179    13410   L
1180    27755   L
1181    13807   L
1182    38096   W
1183    68805   W
1184    21626   L
1185    27498   L
1186    1974    W
1187    36634   W
1188    2368    L
1189    51907   L
1190    33070   W
1191    15778   W
1192    12705   W
1193    58849   L
1194    37512   L
1195    3991    W
1196    2273    W
1197    11831   W
1198    1732    L
1199    14594   W
2000    4780    W
2001    1317    W
2002    2752    L
2003    18337   W
2004    1691    W
2005    30801   L
2006    79058   L
2007    5167    L
2008    1726    L
2009    5581    L
2010    4991    W
2011    2708    W
2012    11614   L
2013    55600   L
2014    52353   L
2015    1695    W
2016    12695   L
2017    8225    L
2018    2982    W
2019    26172   L
2020    4819    L
2021    13543   L
2022    42352   L
2023    4010    W
2024    75549   L
2025    83678   W
2026    78360   L
2027    7006    L
2028    98193   L
2029    17012   W
2030    1281    W
2031    5122    W
2032    5591    L
2033    34127   L
2034    1538    W
2035    1806    L
2036    57432   L
2037    47882   L
2038    21412   L
2039    2577    L
2040    5649    L
2041    4149    L
2042    4450    W
2043    1121    W
2044    3374    L
2045    32175   L
2046    10856   W
2047    4578    L
2048    57188   L
2049    3239    W
2050    32942   L
2051    1815    W
2052    22957   W
2053    3481    L
2054    14122   L
2055    36858   W
2056    20059   W
2057    10142   W
2058    2177    W
2059    1132    W
2060    73040   L
2061    2380    W
2062    1131    W
2063    3278    W
2064    3435    L
2065    2596    W
2066    4557    L
2067    18975   W
2068    1454    W
2069    7239    W
2070    13625   L
2071    1418    W
2072    2038    W
2073    12488   L
2074    3703    W
2075    66177   W
2076    31846   L
2077    1407    W
2078    1933    L
2079    59339   W
2080    1429    W
2081    3347    L
2082    2972    L
2083    1477    W
2084    91502   L
2085    99569   L
2086    22996   L
2087    35351   W
2088    23285   L
2089    11261   L
2090    5996    W
2091    12818   W
2092    25566   W
2093    13749   W
2094    16386   W
2095    6805    L
2096    4735    W
2097    20071   L
2098    4968    W
2099    1527    W
2100    19434   L
2101    2220    L
2102    9080    L
2103    68644   L
2104    13563   L
2105    2434    L
2106    18380   W
2107    21120   L
2108    1180    W
2109    13811   L
2110    20806   L
2111    78997   L
2112    52654   L
2113    9192    W
2114    6837    L
2115    57705   W
2116    1818    L
2117    77224   L
2118    36342   W
2119    50730   L
2120    8783    L
2121    4180    L
2122    64422   W
2123    19703   L
2124    58120   L
2125    3765    L
2126    23324   L
2127    9039    L
2128    1484    L
2129    9482    W
2130    15017   L
2131    7182    L
2132    13730   W
2133    2988    L
2134    18095   L
2135    13518   L
2136    82135   L
2137    2871    L
2138    3562    L
2139    2007    W
2140    4535    L
2141    32438   W
2142    44806   L
2143    22304   W
2144    2022    W
2145    64963   W
2146    66691   L
2147    26906   L
2148    38424   W
2149    1841    L
2150    35635   L
2151    38285   W
2152    1262    L
2153    11250   L
2154    1938    W
2155    20553   W
2156    1173    L
2157    17339   W
2158    8485    L
2159    84060   L
2160    1854    W
2161    5656    L
2162    1476    W
2163    17272   W
2164    1208    W
2165    17619   L
2166    2389    W
2167    10321   L
2168    7043    W
2169    27586   W
2170    70140   W
2171    54666   L
2172    36326   W
2173    41814   W
2174    25161   W
2175    20189   L
2176    15597   W
2177    1229    L
2178    52471   L
2179    3538    L
2180    31208   W
2181    20759   L
2182    5257    W
2183    24519   W
2184    80626   W
2185    5278    L
2186    5237    L
2187    43739   L
2188    12002   L
2189    76803   W
2190    3042    L
2191    1773    W
2192    70607   W
2193    3430    W
2194    49423   L
2195    85532   W
2196    17739   W
2197    7151    W
2198    7336    L
2199    10543   W
3000    23237   W
3001    3952    W
3002    2789    L
3003    3695    L
3004    1818    W
3005    1161    W
3006    7687    W
3007    59655   W
3008    77758   W
3009    2491    L
3010    2034    W
3011    13376   W
3012    19864   L
3013    15508   W
3014    14030   W
3015    17966   W
3016    44248   L
3017    27424   W
3018    6575    L
3019    15475   W
3020    49380   L
3021    51466   L
3022    6311    L
3023    78221   L
3024    38215   W
3025    68620   L
3026    38899   L
3027    1329    L
3028    21630   L
3029    23605   L
3030    80347   L
3031    1801    L
3032    5395    W
3033    68668   W
3034    34009   L
3035    1725    W
3036    56544   W
3037    1406    L
3038    55244   W
3039    17425   L
3040    4775    L
3041    39531   L
3042    1345    W
3043    3077    W
3044    3084    W
3045    9171    L
3046    1903    L
3047    1596    W
3048    17111   L
3049    1522    W
3050    14269   W
3051    33946   L
3052    6264    W
3053    9926    W
3054    7331    W
3055    33885   L
3056    30333   L

> * Do you also have results for "oakfoam vs fuego"?
Yes, the results were inbetween. But I did not make new ones with this
setting, as I wanted to compare to pachi, as the effect is stronger and
I hoped to get improvenment with lower number of games.

In case you want to try it your self, I can offer the quick and dirty
scripts (one perl and one python script is needed)