I never said anyone was crazy.  I never said anyone was a fanatical
religious nut either.  You however just did.    First Betty made assumptions
about me that weren't true.  Then told me essentially that since I disagreed
with her I should shut up.  She gives zero reason for what she believes.
That kind of reasonable discourse looks like zealotry to me.

I never said I believed or disbelieved in man made global warming.  I just
made two points...the video's comments about forests were highly exaggerated
and the comments about military spending seemed extremely high but i asked
for others to give me some data.  No one did, I just got if you want to see
it, look it up.

I'll now go back to the usual pc's suck/macs are too expensive vitriol
already in progress.

Mike