At my work, I receive quite a few postmaster replies that my email message can't be received because of a bad email address. Largely these messages have a subject that is pornographic, and the recipient is not in my address book. Now I got my first reply like this from my home computer.

To explain, here is the reply just received at home:

===  begin copy of message  ===========

This is the Postfix program at host mail-vw.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp.

                        The Postfix program

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: host 130.54.116.11[130.54.116.11] said: 550
   5.1.1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT
   TO command)

Reporting-MTA: dns; mail-vw.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Arrival-Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 00:41:50 +0900 (JST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host 130.54.116.11[130.54.116.11] said: 550 5.1.1
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
   command)

=== end copy of message =================

This one doesn't have a subject;  the recipient is unknown to me.

Has someone hacked my computer?  Or has someone simply somehow used my email
address as a return address to conceal the actual sender?