-----Original Message-----
From: Computer Guys Discussion List
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Rev. Stewart
Marshall
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 3:59 PM
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] Dell laptops?

Inspiron is the basic level home computer.  XPS is a gamers system to
a pro system.

Depends on your needs.  I prefer the Latitude systems as they are
more business oriented, more ports (serial/Parallel) plus a separate
and more advanced Video system.

The difference between Celeron and Regular Pentiums is a little more
elusive.

Most of the Intels in laptops are M processors which are mobile
processors meant to run cooler.

Cache size tends to be the biggest difference between a Celeron and
regular processor.

That is all I can remember aobut them I am sure there is more.

Stewart

At 01:52 PM 2/25/2008, you wrote:
>what is the difference betweeen Inspiron & XPS computers?
>between Intel Pentium processor &  Intel Celeron Processor?

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Prince of Peace
Ozark, AL  SL 82