That is entirely possible when they start putting in the bottom end processors.

I have an AMD dual core processor in my laptop and it is nice.

However I do not expect it to act like my desktop which is a Dual core 2 Ghz, 3 GB of ram and over 500 md of HD space.

I do not expect a laptop to outperform my desktop.

Stewart