i just purchased a new ACER AMD econobox.  it came with Vista.  do i want to
keep Vista, or do i want to reformat and load XP?  i have run xp machines since
day one, and have yet to run a vista machine.

the only thing i have done so far is decrapify the box to the best of my
ability.  some stuff is seriously embedded.

i understand that somewhere i can get a "free" copy of XP to complement my
Vista.  anyone have the name of that site, if that is the recommended way to
go.