On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 10:48 PM, Jeff Wright<jswri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I maintain that within 5 years, the iPhone will be a bit player in the
> mobile device market.  Way too much competition coming down the pike.

  I must say that I find folks who I know who emotionally tell me how
much they "love" their iPhone to be sounding a bit needy.  Kinda weird
to get that wrapped up about a phone, IMHO.  Of course, these are
folks who would risk breaking a kneecap while leaping over a couch
just to answer a phone call.  Slaves to the machine, I say.

  Steve