After going through this a few times I've realized I don't lose the files I need. If I truly needed them, they were printed and/or stored else where. Losing a computer or drive is similar to cleaning out the basement. Something you don't want to do but are forced to on occasion. And this is a good thing.

Jeff M
still running OS 9 on a clam shell, OS X whatever on a little white ibook and also OS X whatever on my new 24" iMac.