Constance I was talking about the comment on Hispanic workers.

If people are not willing to work then they are lazy. If they are not willing to stay gainfully employed they are lazy.

I think way too much emphasis is placed on workers freedom and not enough on work.

The working conditions in America are far better than many places in the world. No one is living in a Gulag here in America.

If you would like to experience a Gulag I can arrange passage for you to Siberia.

Far too often over exaggerated comparisons are made and we pick up on them.

Do I make as much as I would like? Heavens no, but I make better than others.

Work for anyone but yourself and you value is what is set by your employer and you are expected to make money for your employer or you no longer have a job.

Want to set your own hours, and make money only for yourself? Become self employed.

Tom jump in here and tell me if you do not expect your employees to make money and value for your firm.

Are corporate rules and experiences in this country totally ethical? No as I said earlier, capitalism has become another ism with all the trappings of a religion. Until we separate out capitalism from corporate responsibility it will not change, but that will take a whole new paradigm.

Stewart