Is it clear that ACF is dead?  The concern raised was that it implied
something that connected lots of stuff together, and that's not what it
was.  But I think that that IS what it is, so the poster knew little or
nothing about the project, and was operating from ignorance.  Does it make
sense to clarify what ACF does to the general list first?

Karl