Also, the fundamental battle here is between an "abstract" name and a
"descriptive" name.  Grant and I had this very same discussion at the outset
of LCF back last December - he and other PMC members apparently felt
strongly that descriptive names were much better.  If we do change names yet
again, should we opt for an abstract name, or a descriptive one?

Karl