From: "Simon Willnauer" <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 7:50 AM
To: "Grant Ingersoll" <gsing...@apache.org>
Cc: <connectors-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: About name change

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 12:42 PM, Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org> wrote:

On Aug 26, 2010, at 6:14 AM, Karl Wright wrote:

Is it clear that ACF is dead?  The concern raised was that it implied
something that connected lots of stuff together, and that's not what it
was.  But I think that that IS what it is, so the poster knew little or
nothing about the project, and was operating from ignorance. Does it make
sense to clarify what ACF does to the general list first?

I think it is worthwhile.  You want to take a crack at it?
Absolutely +1 - I just have the impression that people are already
biased by Tomcat Connector etc. but I will be a supporter of Apache
Connector FW, no doubt. If it is not an option we can still discuss
here!

simon

Karl

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 5:26 AM, Simon Willnauer <